বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৯ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

2004 Yamaha Road Star 1700 from Canada

I just purchased this bike 3 days ago. I spent a week on my buddies Road King and felt like I had to have one. My budget unfortunately was under $8000. So I started looking for a 2007-2008 Kawasaki Nomad. I found my Road Star on Craigslist from a dealer 2 days before my appt. to test ride a Nomad. I didn't have high expectations on the bike as I was really sold on the Nomad, but thought why not look take a peek?

The Road Star was about $1500 dollars cheaper than the Nomad. My first impression of the bike's appearance was very good. The classic look of the engine with no radiator is this bike's best visual attribute. This bike has a stage 2 jet kit, and Cobra Speedsters pipes.

Being mostly a sport bike fan, I was not prepared for the sound that burst forth once the bike was started. Holy cow! I did not know a metric cruiser could sound so good. Very deep lope and rumble. Taking it for a test ride was amazed at how smooth it was. Even though the sound coming from the end of the pipes gave sense of vibration, at speed there's hardly any.

My bike has aftermarket saddle bags and a quick release windshield. I love it, and for sure made the right decision.

Source: http://www.motorcyclesurvey.com/reviews/yamaha/road_star_1700/

cbs College Football Scoreboard nfl scores nfl scores redskins Devon Walker Tom Cruise

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন