বৃহস্পতিবার, ১০ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Looking for a onexone {Intricate}

I'm looking for a single role-play partner to be involved in a very...intricate plot. However setting, etc is destined to be negotiated and changed. I'm going to describe this as short and sweet as I can, since I can't really go into some intricate detail about the little ideas and thoughts that spur through my head.

--Futuristic world where all energy and power is solar, heat, steam, and water powered. AKA natural energy. Not really the full on steam punk setting, but something along the lines of it.
--Two characters, hence the one x one.
-- The plot? Well both characters have never met until now, unfortunately the have the same...interesting problem. They both tend to be able to lucid dream. However, they aren't just dreaming. Every time the both of them slip into slumber, they 'wake up' in an alternate reality that's creature-based. AKA, fantasy, mythical, etc. In this alternate reality, both of these beings must endure a long adventure of some sort that's catastrophic to both worlds, etc.

As I said, I only have a few ideas.
I will be female in both realities. I'd prefer a male character to correspond with. However female x female is not completely excluded. I want someone who I can brainstorm with prior to the RP so that we both get an extreme feel of the role-play. I will be picky about certain things.

My character-
Female in human world, faerie in alternate world.

Also, if you read through this and decide you aren't really interested, but would like to jump in with a couple ideas, I'd totally be down to read through other ideas.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/ChESgKzgLBs/viewtopic.php

2016 Olympics TD Bank mountain lion hanley ramirez Christian Bale visits victims Perez Hilton national weather service

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন