রবিবার, ১০ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Chris Hurn on Fox Business Discussing Commercial Real Estate

504 Loan Blog

This Morning On Varney & Co.

Chris Hurn on Varney & Co. on FOX Business News

Well, it turns out that Stuart Varney stood me up this morning in retaliation to me snubbing him at his Super Bowl party last week. Instead, I had the great pleasure of talking with Charlie Payne and Liz MacDonald about a tepid economy as the ?new normal? and the idea that real estate (commercial real estate in particular) is making a comeback. Watch the clip from this morning and see what you think.

You may have noticed that Charlie teed it up for me to talk about my book, and I completely missed it. But he did say that I was ?extremely informative? and challenged me at the end to try and match our 143% growth from last year again this year. We?ll certainly see what we can do.

So what do you think? Do you know any small business owners who have bought their commercial real estate recently? Or any who should be buying their commercial property? I?d love to hear what you have to say about what small business ownership and commercial property ownership mean for our overall economy.

Thanks for reading, watching, and sharing!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

-Chris

P.S. FACT: Stuart Varney never invited me to his Super Bowl party. It was a joke.

P.P.S. FACT: My appearance on FOX Business News this morning is my seventh so far. Nikos, my special projects manager, says that he?s going to start referring to me as a ?regular contributor? to FBN. Fingers crossed they keep asking me back?

P.P.P.S. To those who asked for shout-outs, I apologize for not squeezing those in. With just three-and-a-half minutes, I had to stay on topic. Sorry, Ernest.

Tags: Charlie Payne, commercial real estate, Liz MacDonald, real estate, SBA 504 Loan, Small business, small business lending, Stuart Varney, Super Bowl party

Back to all Entries

Source: http://www.504blog.com/varneytoday

alicia keys randy moss randy moss superbowl commercials OJ Brigance What Time Does The Superbowl Start 2013 Psalm 91

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন